Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com Essie's Healthy Hair Journey+: 1 YEAR RELAXER/COLOR STRETCH!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 YEAR RELAXER/COLOR STRETCH!!

I'm stretching my relaxer for a year so ...


I wash weekly, alternate Moisture and Protein, I DC weekly, I prepoo with Honey or conditioner, grease my scalp with JBCO, MS 1-2x daily, read label, air dry using the scarf method, etc ... I'm trying to reach BSL I seem to be stuck at shoulder length, when I M&S, I use my fingers and palm to create a simple protective style, etc...I eat healthy...... greens, brown rice, whole wheat bread, egg, add garlic to every meal, drink at least 8 glass of water daily, and a Gatorade bottle full of the Arizona green tea for my daily antioxidant, I walk/run 30+mins daily, etc... JOIN ME!! I'm trying to retain length so I could make it to BSL by Dec 2011...
I'm taking Biotin 5mg=5000 mcg--> Purchase your Biotin real cheap from Puritanpride.com see link at the top right corner. Biontin Is needed for a Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails, promotes thicker hair. prior to you taking the 5000mcg biotin please consult your doctor. You cant't get all of the daily amount needed from eating alone. Start with a Small dose and work your way up if your doctor says it's cool.♥

(you can p & taking kids chewable vitamins... since they taste great I always remember to take and so I keep the biotin right next to the chewable vitamin- :)

I wash with a Detangaling moisturizing conditioner, DC w/ ORS replenishing condititioner lotionor queen Helene, use CON rosemary and lemon grass as my leave in, serum, air dry using the scarf method, JBCO, MS, I tried not combing my hair while its wet, etc.

***** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME ON THIS CHALLENGE*****
**I know about porosity and clarifying shampoo...no help w/my major breakage issue** i've done honey, egg, olive oil treatment etc.



VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://YOUTUBE.COM/LADYEN7
                                                 ♥DONTFORGET TO LIKE  SUBSCRIBE♥

2 comments:

  1. I am nоt suгe ωhere you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    my blog post ... cheap cigarettes free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the net.
    Shame on the search engines for now not positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

    Stop by my homepage :: lawyer free consultation

    ReplyDelete